Tuesday 24 November 2015

Good Place, Good Friends!


Hello bloggers!
Nice to meet you again on my page. 
I can't handle myself about new experiences at a new place, called Monumen. 
A Great place with minimalist modern design. Look!
This is my first time, super excited and also nervous about it.
Alba Watch
My Doll
Yes I know, Kiko super tall
Me - Lulu - Kiko

This is my new friend and officially he is my monochrome boy. 

Hello Kiko!


I think, Kiko and I have the same taste in fashion: Minimalist style, Monochrome.

For you all, you must visit his Instagram: @xrzkix you'll see and you'll find the inspiration of monochrome outfit. Love your feed Kiko :)
And of course my partner in everything, my krystal, check her Instagram too: @lululuckyanes. 
Yeah, you know .
Always and always, we have a lucky time and a wow moment right? Hahaha.. You know what I mean. Hahaha

Guys! you made my day.
And this is my outfit for our photoshot at a great place :)

Black / Brown / Gold
Black turtleneck, ankle booth, brown pants, gold of the jewelry details and no pattern.

How about our style? Let's share.
I think collaboration makes a magical. See you at another place Kiko, with new style and new friends.
How about your collaboration?

Have a great day!
<span data-sociabuzz-verification="2eda1ef0" style="display: none;"></span>
xoxo,
Ribka

4 comments:

  1. So beautifully styled! I love your fashion style! Check out mine too please

    http://www.jessicaelsanty.com/2015/11/sophie.html
    www.jessicaelsanty.com

    Love,
    Jeje

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei, i love your blog and you style is kinda cool! i cannot wait for the next post, looove itt..

    btw, i would like us to stay keep in touch but sadly i cannot find the follow button, so would you mind to visit my blog and follow me, then you could leave a comment in the comment box so i could follow you directly :)

    xoxo,
    Sylvi Gautama

    www.sylvisayshello.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great collaboration with u dear! Lets make another collab very soon!

    KIKO,
    http://rizmr.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete

Hot Spring