Thursday 28 January 2016

Happy 2 years Together!

Hello loves and Happy Thursday! I'm so excited to share these moment with you.
Yeahh, It's about our 2nd Anniversary. What can I say? I have a bit of an obsessions with pretty picnic.
Thank you Jesus for David, our relationship and everything.
And I can't thank The Lord enough for bringing such a priceless treasure into my life. I can hardly wait for another year with the man of my dreams.
Let's start our Anniversary Picnic!
Taman Hutan Raya Ir. H. Djuanda, Bandung
Rustic Cake from Bariton Bakery
Love Letter Exchange
This Flat Layout
Thank you all for reading and following me along on all of my journeys. 
I love you all so much!
see you on my channel soon :)



xoxo
Ribka


1 comment:

  1. you both are sooo sweet and be my fave couple<3 and twin, lemme borrow these flowers or you let me to know where i can buy it?:p

    KIKO,
    http://rizmr.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete

Hot Spring